July 31, 2020
https://youtu.be/ZeYlEvc2skI Sea of Thieves is a first-person action-adventure game and we play SoTRush in the PvE Adventure open-world multiplayer environment, you’ll be a pirate aboard a ship exploring the seas in search of treasure. Team up with a group of friends to fight against other players and claim your stake in the endless sea!
Sea Of Thieves Rush is a mini-game of our own devising and the guidelines are:
* 30 minutes (set a timer) (Or use a custom time depending on your window of time available)
* I usually play Single player on a Sloop but open to groups
* Spawn on an outpost
* You have to board your ship immediately and take only what you can carry in the trip to the ship.
* No back and forth loading
* leave to an island and find something to hand in and it can include going to multiple islands.
* being stopped by a megalodon or Kraken and getting loot and taking it back is allowed
* the ship must be intact at the outpost/seapost and no leaks at hand in time
* hand it in before the timer quits
* optional back to the ship and ring the bell to signal completion of the game.
* post it online with #sotrush #bemorepirate #sotrush for the community to watch.
Try a single player on a larger ship, vary the time to whatever time window you have, and vary the difficulty but define the parameters before you start and post them with the video and whether you fail or succeed. Multiplayer means it’s likely easier to achieve the goal so vary the difficulty and time, it’s so flexible, even adding a skill fort and extending your timeframe and crew compliment but make it so it’s challenging.
Instead of going to an island change it to killing a meg or sinking a skelly ship and handing in the loot.
It can be fun to add this to your Sea of Thieves experience to shake it up a bit, dare I say just playing the same grind night after night can become stale and we are all waiting for the April 30th release to breath some new life into the game and enrich the experience and these challenges for rush will still apply, and you can add catch 3 fish at an island and take them to a sea post and hand in as the challenge, times games just add that extra urgency and adrenalin to the game and small things like trimming the sails to keep them optimal can be a win or lose tactic.!
I don’t own the rights so it’s open to making your own but would love to see the results with #sotrush